World Class Smiles.
When you visit our office, your smile is our top priority. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with the personalized, gentle care that you deserve.
Part of our commitment to serving our patients includes providing information that helps them to make more informed decisions about their oral health needs. This website is a resource we hope you’ll find both useful and interesting.
Q: WEAR DENTURES?
A: ASK ABOUT THE ORBIS BRIDGE.
- Developed in this office, and to be published in 2011, the Orbis Bridge is a fixed, not removable, permanent prosthesis that replaces 10 to 14 teeth in an arch utilizing 4 to 6 implants.
- More precise and better fit than a traditional implant bridge.
- Fewer patient visits: 4 visits instead of 6 to 10.
- High quality and high aesthetics
- Lower cost. $20,000 for a traditional implant bridge. $10,500 for the Orbis Bridge.
- Call our office for more information or an appointment to discuss your Orbis Bridge. 201-568-2532.
Q: DISLIKE THAT NUMB FEELING?
A: ASK ABOUT ORAVERSE.
- OraVerse is the first and only product proven safe and effective in reversing the effects of local anesthesia and accelerating a return to normal sensation and function.
- For more information visit our links page or click Procedures.
Q: WHAT IS SMILE TRAIN?
A: PLEASE READ BELOW.
- Our office donates the proceeds from bleaching to Smile Train.
- Smile Train provides free cleft palate surgery to poor children around the world.
- They have the lowest cost per surgery of any cleft charity by partnering with local doctors and hospitals.
- Let your beautiful smile create new smiles.
- For more information visit our links page.
Contact us today!
We genuinely hope this site is helpful to you in learning more about our practice, dental conditions and treatments, dental recommendations, and more.
Please browse through our website and be sure to give us a call if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment.
|East Hill Dental
163 Engle Street
Englewood, NJ 07631
Phone: (201) 568-2532
Fax: (201) 568-3810
Office Hours: Closed Monday. Tue-Wed-Thur 8AM-5PM Fri 8AM-2PM Sat 8AM-1PM